Sunday, February 6, 2011

grrrr at myself

I'm off to a wretched start with this project.  well all i can do is try again.  the last couple months have been chaotic and just plain discouraging.  But now back to this project.  I swear I will learn and accomplish a minimum of 5 things in 2011.  Currently on my to do list:
1- periodic table magnet sets - the supplies are mostly in the mail.  but i will get my booty out of bed tomorrow       and pick up the remaining supplies at Michael's.  And i will start (probably not finish) next weekend.  and it has to be finished on or before February 19th.  Two full periodic tables made from paint, glue, magnets and scrabble tiles.  Maybe a sharpie as well.

2- new recipe that i created by researching breakfast casseroles including tater tots.  main inspiration comes from  this post at Savory Sweet Life .  I then catered it to my own tastes.  I will be whipping it up Monday and baking and eating it on Tuesday.

3- cleaning up my rss reader (i absolutely adore Google reader) I currently have 250+ subscription which is far to many to read.  I will work at weeding out the boring/dead blogs and will put up a blogroll of the ones I cannot wait to read each day once I have finished.

well this is all for now.  I have loads of paperwork to finish up and will return once i'm on a decent wifi network.

hugs, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment