Sunday, February 6, 2011

GGGRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***A big thank you to Andy Cohen from BravoTV's Watch What Happens Live, for without him I would not possess the necessary vocabulary for the following post***

What a bunch of jackholes!!! I live a mere 4 blocks from my place of employment and I was nearly killed 6 times on my walk home.  People are out nearly rioting because the dumb Packers won the super bowl.  OMFG!  I walk through residential neighborhoods.  On quiet streets.  People are out driving drunk, speeding like demons, and being genuine JACKHOLES!   I swear to god there is a special place in hell for these psychos.  I also saw 3 people vomit on the way home.  That was icing on the flipping cake.

ugg.  Today was a pretty good day aside from that.  I did a good deed.  Helped some crazy lady get her soda unstuck from the vending machines.  Bruised my hand in the process.  And I had six patients.  And I just fixed a lovely dinner of Swedish meatballs.

I feel better now that I've vented.

No comments:

Post a Comment